Breathable compressed air (as specified in current standards) passes through the air control unit and is sent through the breathing tube to the inside of the full face mask. The air flows over the front of the visor minimising visor misting. Exhaled and excess air is expelled through the exhalation valve.
The respirator is composed of:
- one Venus1 full face mask (code 1005006) with EN 148-1 threaded connection. The single size EDPM rubber face blank is designed to fit the majority of facial shapes and sizes. It is composed of materials which may be used in explosion risk environments.
- one AIR SYSTEM AL BP3 (code 0324032) composed of:
- one AL air control unit is composed of a diaphragm type pressure regulator that provides both a minimum and a maximum air flow. A filter is located at the inlet to the AL air control unit.
- one Breathing tube, composed of a black rubber tube and a connection fitting to the mask.
- one Compressed air supply hose consisting of a single, 20 meters long piece of hose with quick release couplings.
- one P3 filter with cap.
- one Airflow indicator consisting of a plastic support with a steel ball inside, to check the airflow of the AL air control unit.
- one Rubber Belt.
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES
- Respirators certified to international standards
- Positive pressure helps to breath comfortably even under strain
- The device may be decontaminated easily
PROTECTION CLASS EN 14594:2005: 4B
CONFORMITY REGULATION EU 2016/425
NOMINAL PROTECTION FACTOR (NPF) EN529:2006: 2000
MAX AIRFLOW AT 20°C-60%RH: >300 l/min, < 315 l/min
MIN AIRFLOW AT 20°C-60%RH: 170 l/min
WEIGHT: 2,2 kg
SOUND LEVEL: NA
POWER: 5-6 bar
BATTERY TYPE: NA
RECHARGING TIME: NA
RUNNING TIME: NA
INGRESS PROTECTION RATING IP: N/AV
Protective device recommended when working in industrial environments, on contaminated sites, for asbestos removal, in construction. Further recommended in metallurgy, chemical, pharmaceutical and biological manufacturing, wood and marble working, welding and painting