The air purified by the filter enters the screen through the intake valve. The filtered air, during the journey to reach the inside of the half mask, licks the screen, keeping it demisted. The air exhaled by the operator and the excess air is expelled to the outside through the exhalation valve.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Respirators certified according to international standards
- Positive pressure facilitates comfortable breathing even under stress
- The full face mask with an elegant and ergonomic design has an almost natural field of view of the screen and is easy to clean and sanitize
- The air flow remains constant during the 8 hours of work
- The newly designed micro motor is a guarantee of silence and efficiency
and has an average life of three times compared to traditional motors.
- Compact and resistant control unit with 1 P3 dust filter. The electronics it is equipped with allows you to:
– monitor the battery charge level. The signaling LED changes state and color according to the residual charge level.
When the battery reaches the minimum charge level, an audible signal is added to the visual signal.
– monitor the clogging status of the filter: when as a result of clogging the air flow falls below the minimum declared value of 160 l / min
the operator is alerted by a double visual and audible signal.
– keep the air flow constant during the 8 hours of use: the air flow is therefore independent of the charge level of the connected battery.
- Battery charger with automatic charge regulation
The electric respirator, supplied inside a practical and resistant box made of plastic material, is composed of:
– Venus1 mask
– Air System e-M3 ZP3 electric ventilation system
The Venus1 mask:
is an EN136 class 3 certified full face mask, with almost natural field of view, low breathing resistance, anti-fog system that works even in extreme conditions, easy maintenance, EN 148-1 threaded connection.
The PAPR consists of:
e-M3 ventilation unit with integrated indicator,
battery charger, electric cable,
ZP3 particle filter (code 0601023),
- TECHNICAL INFORMATIONPROTECTION CLASS EN 12942:1998+A1:02+A2:08: TM3 P R SL
CONFORMITY CONFORMITY REGULATION EU 2016/425
NOMINAL PROTECTION FACTOR (NPF) EN529:2006: 2000
CONSTANT AIRFLOW AT 20°C-60%RH: 210 l/min
WEIGHT: 1.7 kg
SOUND LEVEL: 74 dBa
POWER: 7.4 V
BATTERY TYPE: Li-Ion
RECHARGING TIME: 3 h
RUNNING TIME: >8 h
INGRESS PROTECTION RATING IP: 65