FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Approved according to NIOSH standards.
- No cord, belt or breathing tube required
- Wide view visor
- Fixed visor
- Complete protection of the head, face ears and neck
- The positive pressure helps to breathe comfortably even under strain
- Fits most head sizes and accommodates beards and eyewear
- Air flow distribution studied for uniform ventilation around the operator’s head
- Battery charger with automatic controller charge
PROTECTION: Respirators with helmets are the only power assisted devices which can protect the head, face, eyes, ears and respiratory system against particles and gases. Inspired filtered air is sent by a blower unit through a breathing tube to the inside of the helmet creating a slight overpressure. The continuous flow of air prevents visor misting and reduces breathing strain.
COMFORT: The respirator is easy to don and use also by inexperienced workers. Lightweight and of simple design, it is comfortable to wear even in harsh working conditions.
LIFE: The use of carefully selected first choice raw materials guarantee a product average life expectancy of over ten years.
– one helmet,
– two blower units and one NiCd battery included in the helmet,
– one battery charger,
– two ZP3 (HE) filters,
– one airflow indicator.
AIRFLOW INDICATORS: The sphere type airflow indicator monitors the flow rate to ensure the airflow in the system is maintained so workers are protected at all times.
HELMETS: The inner headband, adjustable from 53 to 63 cm, blocks the helmet round the forehead allowing for excellent visibility when the worker turns his head. Ultraviolet sun rays are repelled by the white color of the helmet.
COLLARS: The polyamide collar closes efficiently and comfortably around the worker’s neck.
NIOSH APPROVAL: TC-21C-633
MAX AIRFLOW AT 20°C-60%RH* 280 l/min
MIN AIRFLOW AT 20°C-60%RH 260 l/min
HELMET WEIGHT 2,0 kg
COMPLETE RESPIRATOR WEIGHT 2,25 kg
SOUND LEVEL 75 dBA
POWER 10.8 V
BATTERY TYPE NiCd
RECHARGING TIME 6 h
RUNNING TIME >6 h
AVAILABLE SIZES Adjustable headband
*with battery fully charged and new filters